Registration for new students for September 2017 will be starting soon. Here are some key things to understand:
- Priority will be given to families who apply by February 28 for Fall 2017.
- Students who will be new to the district must register at the designated school determined by their home address. This includes kindergarten students and residents of Burnaby who are not presently enrolled in the District. To help determine your attendance area click here.
- District students who want to attend a school that is not their designated school must submit a cross-district transfer application. Non-residents who want to attend a Burnaby school must submit an out of district transfer application to their school of choice. Click here to find these forms.
- Language Programs also require an application. For students entering kindergarten or grade 1, we offer early French Immersion at seven elementary schools.
- Please see the school district website – www.sd41.bc.ca under Parents and then Registration– for further information.